A new waveshaping synth has quietly hit the App Store yesterday with the release of VirSyn microTERA. VirSyn, creator of several music apps such as iVoxel, Cube Synth and Addictive Synth copied over signature GUI and functionality from their other synths and added waveshaping elements to the table with microTERA.
Check out the full feature list below:
• Wavehaper with user programmable shape
• Spectral shape specification
• Three sine oscillators
• Feedback input for noise components
• 4 Low frequency oscillators
• 4 Envelopes with tempo sync
• 64 time/level segments per envelope
• Monophonic or polyphonic with 16 voices.
• Over 150 factory sounds
• Uses programmable sequences with up to 32 steps.
• Can trigger single notes and chords.
• Unique randomizer generates Arpeggios with 100% usability.
• 32 Arpeggios included, unlimited useer arpeggios possible.
• For each step you can program tie, accent, transposition and note order
• Distortion (Tape/Tube/…)
• Audiobus compatible (Input slot)
• Inter App Audio compatible.
• CoreMIDI / Virtual MIDI
• Audio recorder with Metronome.
• Upload to SoundCloud and File Export.
• Audio pasteboard.
And just now a video popped up on VirSyn’s YouTube channel showing a demo of microTERA :