After first bringing Turnado to the iPad, Sugar Bytes releases another popular desktop effect plugin for iPad today. Effectrix is an effect sequencer in the same vein as Sequential that allows you to glitch up your audio across 14 effects.
The iPad version is of course touch optimised and its presets will also be interchangeable with the desktop version. Check out the launch video below to get a taste of Effectrix for iPad:
Sugar Bytes’s game-changing tool for creative and efficient music production is now available on the iPad: scatter 14 intelligent effects across a sequencer matrix and create unheard-of sound patterns and cheeky loop collages.
A playful workflow, refined algorithms and carefully parameterised effects lead to outstanding
results – fast! The effects, each exceeding conventional wisdom, cover a wide spectrum from classy standards to scandalising splatter orgies.
This iOS port faithfully recreates the desktop engine, today’s de-facto standard of finest audio manipulation.
iPad Edition Features:
- Integrated Player (iTunes File Sharing, Music Library, Factory Loops)
- Integrated Recorder (various options: Start/Stop/Sync/Length)
- Live Modus (Inputs & Outputs selectable)
- Inter-App Audio (Effect) & Audiobus Support (Sender & Effect)
- Audiocopy™/ Audiopaste
- Full Midi Support (Virtual, Network, Extern)
- Midi Clock Sync
- 20 fine loops installed
- 230 factory presets (100 global, ca. 9 per effect)
- Redesigned GUI for perfect touch experience
Get Effectrix for iPad on the App Store