The excellent drumloop sequencing app DrumJam just received a long due update that’s now available in the App Store. Here’s all the new stuff that you can find in the update:
* Additional loops and instruments now available for In-App Purchase.
* BEDLAM chaotic pad instrument effects: randomized pitch, pan, glitch, and reverse as you play the pads.
* Inter-App-Audio support (IAA), for smooth integration into midi and audio DAW workflows.
* Added control for the loop beat count to alter the effective time signature (2 through 8 beats per loop).
* Added Drop Chance control that causes the auto-repeat to randomly drop hits when dragging on the pads.
* Additional user preset export options
* Master limiter effect added
* MIDI clock sync improvements
* Loop pitch is now adjustable (all loops together)
* Streamlined settings
* AudioCopy v2 support
* iOS7 optimizations
I always have the feeling that I’m using this universal app too little, but it’s an excellent source for creating realistic and flexible drum sounds / loops. This update seems to make it that much better.
To celebrate this update Sonosaurus is putting the app on sale for 50% off right now!