Audio Mastering 2.0 is now available on the App Store.
Here is a rundown of what’s been updated in this excellent mastering app:
– Fully updated 32-bit audio processing algorithms.
– Standard and Advanced processing control modes.
– Parametric equalizer in addition to graphic.
– Spectrum analyzer with switching connection points.
– Switchable crossover frequency for Stereo Imaging.
– Additional controls for Maximizer.
– Separate adjustment of input level reduction.
– Improved controls for presets.
– Compare mode for presets in each track.
– Inter-App Audio supported.
– New color schemes of visual interface.
– Built-in description updated.
Developer Igor Vasiliev published the video below, showcasing the new functionality in Audio Mastering 2.0 for iPad.